Thursday, March 27, 2008

A spoonful of sugar.



" She pauses then and crosses her arms, glancing over her shoulder 
to make sure no one has followed her.
 Finally, she seems to relax.
And then I feel as if I was witnessing a miracle, 
as ever so slowly she raises her face toward the moon.
I watch her drink in the sight, sensing the flood of memories 
she's unleashed and wanting nothing more than to let her know I'm here.
 But instead, I stay where I am and stare up at the moon as well. 
And for the briefest instant, 
it almost feels like we're together again. "
A paragraph taken from Nicholas Sparks' newest book, "Dear John".

i have just finish reading this book and i found it to be tremendously moving and left me yearning for more. Sparks has once again shown me the true meaning of unconditional love with such a depth that I can't help but feel the joys and pains of the characters. It's one of those books that lingers in your mind after reading them. A heartbreaker, that should only be pore over by one who is ready to cry and fall in love all over again..

No comments: