Friday, June 20, 2008

today was better than yesterday.


hey, it's friday. :) 
the guilty day, according to my so called theory.

smileee :) i woke up and found out that germany won from my mum. yay. and before i left the house to MV, my dad told me he's getting me a new handphone. yay again. *people cheering and shouting* yes, this is such good news especially to all my lovely friends who has been begging me to throw this handphone of mine away. so hopefully from next week onwards i will be "contactable" and i won't be as hard to reach as the king. :P


pearly & i during ElS class


i went to watch 'made of honour' with kelly, sarah & jasmine at MV. it's one of those feel good movies, it may be a little cliche but i would say that the movie was worth the money :). we went for ELS class after that and couldn't talk at all during the whole class :( ms. eunice can be scary at times. but at least she does make me give her my full attention. anyways, it's 2.30 am now which means im way over my bed time. nights!


ps : gah. i'm gonna miss you, annie. it's so sad that you have to leave us! :(

1 comment:

Jan-Ice McMac said...

lol...funny la you!!! =D