Saturday, July 26, 2008

strike two.

you wouldn't have guessed it.
my car battery died again yesterday. HA!
and it's my fault again. double HA!
not exactly, since i had no memory of turning on the lights
during bright day light.
i think my car is just a rebel.

did i mention,
the ticket machine ate my card as well? 
oh well, it must be hungry.

i should be feeling all down and low about it.
and i was, for a while.
but i really saw some good in all that bad,
like how patient my dad really is with me
which i have always overlooked.
i guess, it  just takes some bad to know some good.

i will try my best not to let this happen again.
hopefully, this would be the last time my 
clumsiness causes anymore trouble to the people around me.
so, either pray hard or remember to remind me, please. :) 


ciao, i'm off to go fry my brain *sizzle*

No comments: