Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Soon, and very soon.


St David's 2 Shopping Centre, Cardiff



HoHO.
My term is ending this week! 
and I have no more tutorials for the year. :D

Sometimes, I still find it hard to believe that
I'm in my final year of law.
Time just seems to fly so fast. (i've said this so many times)
It felt like it wasn't so long ago that I was 
trying to decide which degree to choose. 
And now here I am, midway through my final year.

We only have one life and one time to do it right.
We have no extra minutes or replays.
And I want to give my best and enjoy every 
moment that passes me by.


So during this last 3 weeks of 2009, 
I hope you make the most of your time by
loving, sharing & giving because you can :)

I'm looking forward to the holidays and Christmas!




I will be with one I love
With unveiled face I'll see Him
There my soul will be satisfied
Soon and very soon


P/s : If only you knew :)

1 comment:

Philip Tan said...

if only who knew? me ah ? :)