Saturday, February 11, 2012

We all have to grow


Tell me how
How to live on the edge of my seat
Teach me how
How to stand on my own two feet

'Cause I'm tired of falling
and I was a fool
You taught me that love
is a game without rules
So tell me how
How you'd like to walk in my shoes

Teach me how
How to look on the bright side of life
And tell me how
How everything will be alright

'Cause the whole world is changing
and I'm standing still
Small talk and stories
are making me ill
So tell me how
How to believe in myself

But I'm just a kid
and I wanna fit in with the crowd
Mother and Father,
I just wanna make you proud
Maybe its time that I
Grow

But I'm too scared
and the water's too cold to jump in
Mother said, "Dear,
No ones ever been ready to live."

Maybe we just have to
Grow

'Grow' by mree


No comments: