Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ooo-La-Laa, c'est Decembre :)



November ended with the BAC Annual Ball
and now as quickly as that has passed another month has arrived :)
December has always been my favourite month.
How can it not be with Christmas around the corner and camp too.
But now that it is finally here, i actually feel a little sad knowing that 
year 2008 is coming to an end. 
Nevertheless, i am still as excited as ever to what is to come.

I have been quite busy (isn't that what you always hear from me?)
hmm, then again quite isn't exactly the correct word. 
The word very would definitely be more accurate.
I have been having class everyday including Sunday because 
of the land law replacement classes. Plus, i had a lot of little things
coming up here and there. Thus, i am totally wiped out.
I definitely had my share of ups and downs this whole week. 
From happy to emo to sad to depressed to high and then to psycho. 
It's just gonna be one crazy ride this month, i tell ya.



1 comment:

Philip Tan said...

i see vijay's red hair popping out from behind me O_o