Saturday, December 13, 2008

Still




i barely made it through this week. 
i just felt so lifeless  and tired mentally that it has left me speechless.
It's usually better in the morning but
when night time falls so does my spirit. 

My schedule was packed to the brim that i hardly 
had any time at all to catch my breath. 
I do not know how i will be able to carry on anymore
but all i know is that things will get better, somehow. they got to.
Thankfully, I'm beginning to see the tiny light at the end of the tunnel :)


Hide me now, under your wings
Cover me within your mighty hand

When the ocean rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul in Christ alone
Know His power in quietness and trust


p/s : Thanks for reminding me that He has greater things for me which are to come.


picture is taken from here.

No comments: