Friday, March 6, 2009

He Really Bites Everything.




When i was watching Marley and Me last week, I can't help
but think of Xabi every time Marley does something mischievous.
Thats because Xabi is really as intolerable as Marley some times
yes we can't stop loving him
So, here is another episode of the naughtiest dog in Malaysia.

Just last tuesday Xabi contributed some drama mama into my life.
It was around dinner time which is close to 6pm, 
when i heard him screaming.
Initially, i didn't gave much thought to it because I honestly thought he 
was poo-ing hair again or just trying to get attention
until i heard my sister screaming too . . .

When i came out of my room, I saw the most horrifying thing.
Xabi was screaming with a HANGER stuck in his throat!

yes, it was a metal HANGER!
What happened? How did it get in there? What was he doing? 
I have no answers nor any idea of how such a thing could ever happen
but apparently, it is possible in Xabi's case. 

It was such a frightening experience as we rushed him to the nearest 
vet. I didn't know how else to calm him down but just pray.
Thank God, he just sat quietly for most of the time during the journey.
When we finally reached the clinic, Xabi was put on anaesthesia and a 
minor surgery was performed to get the hanger out from his throat. 
The good news is that he is doing alright now and he is running 
and playing like his old self again. :)






Will Xabi ever learns his lesson?
I really hope so he will but for all i know he has started to bite things again, including my sister's handphone charger yesterday.
sigh, thats my Xabi :)


note : To those who prayed for him on Tuesday, I just want to say Thank you.

3 comments:

Philip Tan said...

btw, i don't think it's euthanized. Because then he'll be dead right? :) unless there's a way of euthanasia and then resurrection :D

VK said...

aiks. =S

my mistake.
hmm wrong usage of word.
it is "Anesthesia!"

medical stuff. phew*

Puzzle Express said...

Xabi...