Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oddly-doo-da




This week has been a routine, which honestly feels quite odd.
Having evidence class from 2 till 6 everyday can be awfully boring.
It's like deja-vu, reliving the same day again and again...and again.

My usual busy and weird timing schedule, where random plans
just seem to pop-up everywhere like weeds, is now more appealing.
I even tend to forget what day it is and I constantly have to look at
the calendar to remind myself.

Why exactly am I blogging about such boring stuffs?
Because I'm bored, of course!
If I were doing something interesting then I wouldn't be sitting here
blogging would I? :)

Anyways, the aim of this very odd blog post  is because i lost a bet :(
and now i have to face the music by telling everyone that i was defeated. 
PHILIP TAN won WONG VIC KIE ( this time :P )


No comments: