Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A timely reminder



It has finally arrived! Exam period. *Takes a deep breath*
All the dilemmas and pressure is starting to pile up
but i have made a decision before, that this time around
it's going to be different.

Saying that, things hasn't been entirely easy. 
Waking up feels like a chore at times 
and  feeling happy does not come naturally,
rather it's a daily choice i have to make. 
It's true that things may not be bright and happy at all times
but the choice is for me to make whether i want to continue to
be bothered by the things before me or to look ahead.

His reminder came as timely as ever. :)




Jeremiah 29 : 11 - 13

11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
     " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
        plans to give you hope and a future.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
      and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek me and find me
      when you seek me with all your heart.



In the days of trouble, You cover me.
In the secret place of refuge,
Lord, I will seek. 


No comments: