Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't Be Caught Sleeping


Surprise.

That was what this week was all about. I woke up to a pleasant surprise on Monday morning and on Wednesday i received a sms saying that results are finally out! All I can say is all glory and praise to God, the one who is ever faithful. I thank the Lord for the opportunity that He has given me to go to Cardiff but I thank Him even more what He has shown me the past 9 months and that is . . . 


To trust and to lean not on my own understanding. 


It is so true that the journey is often more important than the goal itself. God is not interested in only giving us success and fulfilling our desires but He is more interested in building us and to teach us how to trust Him more. For what He has given me is more than I can ask for and all i can do is Praise His Holy Name.


To my friends who have been so encouraging, thank you
You are really God's given blessing in my life! :)


note to self :
remember to lock room door to deter random people from entering room so that i shall not be caught sleeping. twice in a month is good enough!