Monday, June 8, 2009

Sabah : Out & About

Location : Mark's Lodge Hotel, Sandakan
Time : 11.42pm

Hellooo, I am now at Sandakan, Sabah. :)

The last time I actually came here was when I was 3 years old, which is equivalent to not coming here at all. The only thing that I was told about Sandakan was that I vomitted throughout the 5 hour journey the last time I came here, which thankfully did not happen again. If you decide to take over more than 50 cars and 15 lorries in a two lane road (one each way), you will be able to reach here in around 5 hours from Kota Kinabalu, given you don't get killed. The nice thing about taking a car ride here rather than a 45 minute flight is the beautiful scenery of Mount Kinabalu, which is absolutely stunning. :D (so many trees!)

Sandakan is almost like what KK used to be 5 or 6 years ago. Or maybe more way back? It's a small town compared to KK but it's nice in it's own way and it's got quite a nice stadium. Oh yeah, I am here to watch the Saga (Sabah Games 2009), not really because I am a sports fan but it's because my cousins are participating in it :D Anyways, I don't often blog about what I do/where I am but it's not everyday I come to Sandakan either. I will be here till Thursday or Friday. Maybe, Sandakan may surprise me. :)



note : Pictures will be uploaded when i get back to KK.

1 comment:

Puzzle Express said...

oh yeah. Sandakan. LOL. We're gonna miss u sooo much yo. (: U take care. and we'll shall wait for August to come. (:

I'm at school now. Muahahaha. Computer class. weeee.