Saturday, September 12, 2009

Your Purpose ; My Priority



taken @ LCCT 28/7


The time has come, at last.
After three, almost four long months of waiting. 
There has been alot that has been running through my mind.
Questions which would never have crossed my mind 
in the past seems to be in need of answers now. 
I believe leaving one's home is not just only an experience, 
it is also a conscious realisation of who you really are, 
what you do and what you have around you. 


You realise . . .


... who are the people who really care about you.
(and this may come as a surprise)
... how lovely and comfortable your home is.
... that you are not so much of an adult as you thought you were
... that you have a great deal to learn.
... that you have been blessed with so much.
... that He is always there.



Jeremiah 29 : 11
For I know the plans I have for you,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you
plans to give you hope and a future.



Tomorrow a new chapter begins! :)
(and He'll be with me all the way)




Goodbye family & friends.
Goodbye my beloved home.
Take care & don't forget me!


1 comment:

Philip Tan said...

I'm always reading...
just that some days I'm quiet as a mouse
other days... I come crashing like a bull in a china shop