Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello from Cardiff




Hello, hello :)


I know that this is such a delayed post since I have already arrived here for almost 2 weeks! Classes has in fact already started and I have even handed in my first assignment. Oh yeah, the picture above is actually the main building of Cardiff University. I find it very beautiful. Sadly, the Cardiff Law Building isn't half as nice. heh.


So, how am I finding Cardiff so far?


If i were to answer great, I would be lying. Having said that, Cardiff is a really nice city and I am having the time of my life here. I guess it is just that anywhere far from home just wouldn't be as great. It's because I miss home, I miss my family & friends, my Xabi, my room and also FOOD. One of the things that I had to swiftly learn here is to cook! I have more pictures of food in my camera rather than sceneries. haha. 

Other than being home sick and food sick, everything else is fine and pleasant. Im still getting used to classes, my accommodation and how things work here and I'm very glad to say that I think everything is going on better than I thought it would be. I don't find Cardiff to be so great now but I know I will grow to like this place more and more each day because everyday I am making new memories, learning new things and experiencing life like I will never ever do in another time of my life. One thing that I'm sure is that God is here with me and that He is good.


 Because He is the only one that gets me through each day with a smile!



Behind us is the Millennium Stadium

My Malaysian friends and I

The girls 


Southerndown Beach

I am holding on :)





*pictures credited to pearly loh



p/s :



thank youuu, they are lovely :)
you make me smile.


No comments: