Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday's Colours


Bridgend Designer Outlet



My umbrella broke today :( 
The weather (or rather the wind) really got me this time!
Despite the rain pouring on my head, 
my moods were too high up to get affected.
ah, how I love my Saturday outings and 
I look forward to them every week.

It's so nice to just get out from the normal routine and 
just relax and have fun with friends. 
To forget for just for a little while all the assignments 
and readings and chores waiting for me back in Cardiff.
And to also celebrate all the work done in one
short busy week.

It's a good day to just take a deep breath 
from all that is happening and say 


'God, I appreciate the fact that you have 
gave me a life to enjoy.'


2 comments:

Jan-Ice McMac said...

i'll give you an umbrella for christmas =D
the shoes are so cool btw..
and i've juz finished my second day of SPM!! =D =D
oh ya i tot u noe who the special someone is?? xD

OH I MISS YOU WONG VK!!!!
where are youuu?????

VK said...

Haha. Thank alot janice ong! :D
All the best for SPM!!
You can do it, Loka!

yess, i know who the special someone is.
ahem*

I miss you too, girl!
I am hereeeeeeee . . . in Cardiff. lol.