Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister!

mm hmm . . .


Hello there,

It has been some time since I wrote anything here :)
So here I am, half way through my finals.

It has been good so far and I am thankful for it.
All praise to God!
I thank Him for His peace that guards my heart.
I know it can be anything else but Him
because there is no way Vic Kie can be this chilled!

It has been around 4 months or more since I was last home.
Sometimes I feel like I am placed here all alone
with nothing to hold on to.
I can't pretend that it is easy and
on some days it just feels impossible.

But now I know I could depend on nothing,
nothing but Jesus.
I'm quite sure there was no other way that
I would have learned to depend on Him only.

So, I shall be thankful for today and the days ahead.
That He is always here, never letting me go.
Oh yes, I have to thank him for my amazing flatmates too,
whom never fails to make my day.


p/s : Nothing smells better than cake fresh from the oven.
Thank you for the little surprises!


*hums hey, soul sister*


Thank you to those whom have been supporting me with
so much encouraging words during this time.
You are all God-sent! :)

No comments: