Saturday, May 22, 2010

We Could Be More Than Just Amazing


oh yeah, thats where we are.



I can't believe I actually got to watch Westlife perform again!
The first time I watched them perform in Malaysia was back
in 2000 and it was the first ever concert I watched.

They really do bring back so many good memories
that I've had when I was young, especially with the Lokas.
Oh, How I wish you girls could watch it with me!

The show was just amazing in every way,
better than I expected.
They still look just as good (hehe)
and I really have to say that they can sing live so well.
I am not a big fan of pop songs but I can't help but
admit that I too fall for their cheesy love songs.



:)


God, thank you so much for granting this wish that I had
many years ago. And although then I thought it was not
possible, You made a way for it to come true. Thank you.



No comments: