Thursday, August 14, 2008

finally.

At last, it's actually over.
yayyy!


goodbye, first year of uni.

gosh, it's hard to believe that i have already finish my first year of degree and i'm only 19! (or atleast i'm going to be in a few months time). it seems like yesterday, i was still wearing the blue uniform, waking up at 6 every morning. First year of uni has definitely not turned out as i expected it to be. but then again, when does things turn out the way we expect them to be? i still remember how i felt after the first day of class. let me tell you, it wasn't good feelings. i questioned myself whether i had made the right decision to take the fast route & whether i could stand the pressures of uni with many asking me why i was in such a rush. looking at it now, i'm glad i took up the challenge (thank you liza for giving me the push) and for God's unfailing love and never ending grace which He has shown me time and time again. :)

so hello, holidays :) 

yeahh!
i'm excited for year 2 to begin even though i know it's gonna be tough,
for i know He holds my future & there is a bunch of crazy 
& amazing people who will be with me all the way.
so, bring it on, baby! ;)

2 comments:

abs said...

hmm so what inspired u to take up the challenge ie rushing?

VK said...

hmm, i just wanted to do something different from others and by taking up the challenge i would have a head start from others my age. I might use the extra year to go get a masters after the degree. i'll see how it goes :)