Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Weekly Weather Report


boom baby, i'm back! ;)

i have been missing the past few days and i have a list of excuses on why i can't be heard, found, contacted in any way. Year 1 is actually finally over only on friday. Just to explain myself to those who have been searching for me high and low the past few days, i shall briefly let you know what i've been doing (before you start making theories up about my disappearance). For those who have known me long enough, this act shouldn't be something foreign to you. :

celebrating with pam & lu in flying chillies :)

my own jessie mccartney

meet McMac the crazy ass whacking girl!

i haven't seen them in 8 whole months! way too long. 

after finishing all 4 exam papers, i happily went and celebrate throughout the weekend overlooking the fact that i still had 2 assignments to hand in. smart me. so, monday till wednesday has been about assignments, assignments & assignments and that only. I had two 2000 words essay to write in 3 days and yes, i admit it's all my fault for being the last minute person I am. fuhh* be gone forever! :) i was desperately in need of sleep. On thursday, i was out the whole day guitar searching with mr D and mr farter and then i had dinner in MV with the lokas at sushi zan mai :D it was so worth it even though i sacrificed my studying time for viva. i am seriously in need of sleep. Friday was the day of freedom as year 1 is officially over *dances around* but it is also on this awesome day that i got sick. i got a real bad case of flu due to the lack of sleep for the past 3 weeks and exam stress, but all is well cause exam is done and i can sleep all i want now :) i just hope i don't stay in this condition for too long..  bye, i shall go sleep now.
 

No comments: