Saturday, September 27, 2008

Details in the Fabric


Are the details in the fabric
are the things that make you panic?
Are your thoughts results of static cling?


sometimes, i just get so easily bothered by the smallest details. i hate mistakes and imperfection which sadly becomes a weakness at times. certain things can be overlooked by others like a small curry dot on a white shirt or a pen mark on the blanket but this are exactly the things that can drive me insane! they really do drive me nuts till the point where my head is constantly filled with questions like 'why were you so careless?', 'you knew it was gonna happen then why did you do it?' and 'gosh, now you have to live with it'.

it's annoying and i would admit that it is senseless at times since i can't do much about it, but bare in mind that i also do not have a button available for me to press in order to switch off all this thoughts. they just keep flowing in and they don't stop. So the reason of me talking about all this is ??

i am bothered. i think i didn't make a very good decision in purchasing something and it's bothering the heck out of me knowing i have made a mistake. It's nothing big nor did it cost me much but it's certainly killing my mood as bad as writing my notes on the wrong side of the page. (yes, that annoys me too)

i do realise that these little things are a joykiller in my life which are unnecessary at times. i could end up a much happier person if i am not so attentive to all the tiniest details. But this is just a part of who i am and the reason the way things are what they are in my life. So for now, i shall push these thoughts away and focus on chillax-ing. *exhales*


Calm down 
Deep breaths
And get yourself dressed instead
Of running around
And pulling your threads and
Breaking yourself up

2 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

everything will be fine. (:

VK said...

thank you, girl (: