Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Weekly Weather Report


first things first, 

Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel
for being the youngest Grand Prix winner!

first win at the age of 21! amazing.

two sebastians did great during qualifying

keep flying, kimi. 


There are only 4 races left for this season and the next race is none other than the Singapore GP, which is the first-ever night race. I still can't imagine how is it gonna be, which is why i am so excited to see how it goes and who is gonna win it! It really nice to see so many new faces on the podium this season, like Heikki and Kubica. 
It means that F1 is getting more interesting ;)


The Report :

My holiday has officially come to an end ! I had my first Year 2 class yesterday. In case you were wondering if i meant another day cause how can i have classes on a saturday? Yes, my class started on a saturday.  The subject was Land Law and it started at 2 and it ended around 7 and i thought my holidays couldn't end any worse. BUT i am not here to rant because as much as i am still in shock with the size of the class (which is huge, btw), I am thankful and grateful that i can meet my college mates again and for all the lovely mooncakes i have been eating throughout the week! 

happy birthday to the two adorable twins who love to take photos, 
syazwan & hanafi !


oh yeah, Happy mooncake festival to everybody !
don't be too busy eating those yummy mooncakes only,
why not just take some time to appreciate the moon during this festival?
it's just a suggestion, it is mooncake festival after all.  :)

No comments: