Thursday, September 18, 2008

i'm in love !


what is that?

Thats my NEW PUPPY !! :):):)

this is my first dog ever in my whole 18 years of life, so i think you understand now why i am so excited
thanks to my sister's super persuasive skills, she succeeded in persuading my dad to buy us a dog. (I still do not know how you did it, vien. you is awesome!) We decided to name it Xabi Raikkonen. :) it's odd but i love it. im still jumping with joy ! if you do ever come to my house, you might be able to give him a pat and some of your love ;)

this

is

love.

Dear God, bless Xabi with obedience and good health! 
Thank you for creating such beautiful creature :) Amen.


3 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

OMGoshhhhh! soooo CUTE!! :D
weeeeeeee... hi Xabi...

VK said...

:D:D

i can't wait for you guys to see him!
he and torres are the same breed and from the same team! whee*

Jan-Ice McMac said...

hahahaha
i wanted xabi as MY dog's name lorr!!
but he's reli cute..your dog i mean..haha..so is the real xabi..xD
hooray for the stoned faces!!