Wednesday, October 29, 2008

His mercies are new every morning;


What a roller coaster ride it has been.



So much has been happening in such a short time and i have to admit that it hasn't been easy for me to take in everything. There is just so many things piling up and the expectations all around has really taken it's toll on me. A lot of good things has been happening but of course new problems keep arising and datelines are looming closer all at the same time. Tell me, is it possible to be so happy and bothered at the same time? Because that is exactly what i have been facing, it feels like I am sitting on one of those thrill rides. You feel so excited, yet so worried, nervous and scared at the same time and at times like these i do feel like giving up, to throw my hands in the air and say i don't want to have anything to do with it anymore.

Yet at this time of trial and testing, He has been teaching me, leading me, guiding me, and loving me every moment of the day. He has taught me the meaning of being patient and to rejoice in Him despite of the things that was happening or how i felt. O God, I stand in awe of You. For all that You've done, doing and are going to do! :)


Everything may not be how I want it to be for now.
but all I know is that,
when I fall, He will pick me up
when I'm down, He will lift me up
when I'm insufficient,
He is more than sufficient for me.



and that is all i can hold on to . . .

1 comment:

Philip Tan said...

keep on holding.
keep on waiting.
keep on walking.

:)