Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Weekly Weather Report

The Raya Holidays is coming to and end already and as usual i went MIA (Missing In Action) during my free days. So, where was I exactly ?

Tuesday : Home, of course!

Ning ning and Yuen Chee came to visit! :D
I was the baby sitter for the day since vien was busy with her friends. People who know me well would be aware of my 'love' for kids. I don't hate them, i really don't but i ain't those girls who go gaga for kids. However when it comes to the 2 of them, i totally become all mum-sy because they are so adorable. They really make me laugh and even when they torture me by fighting every 15 minutes or force me to play toys with them or even turn all the knobs of my guitar,
i still love them to bits!

Moment of the Day : Ning asks philip, 'what is 2 plus 1?',

phil replies 'you tell me the answer' and she answers ..

" TWO lah "


Ning singing 'thank you for the music' with her sister.

She's such a love. :)

Wednesday : Bentong Waterfall

Wondering why I am wearing the seat belt when I'm sitting in the back seat?

Because Liza is Driving!! :P
We got lost but it was not her fault. really.

Ta Daa! :)

when i went back for the second slice it was all goneee :(


the camera woman never gets wet :D

Aunt Mary and Magdalene washing their hair. lol.

david giving us a lecture while torturing us

It was such a nice trip! It was relaxing and oh my, all the good food thanks to the aunties :D I am really glad i went even though it was such a last minute thing. My mum called me on my handphone at 5am in the morning telling me that our original plans got canceled and me and my sis can finally go for the trip. We obviously wasn't thinking straight at such an hour as we spontaneously agreed to go. I am so glad we made that decision and i'm looking forward to our next trip there! :)


To all Xabi fans out there, here are some new pictures. Enjoy!

Xabi playing ball :)


tsk tsk, the manja boy


Sleeping with his best friend, Mr drumstick.


The rest of my holiday was spent in Genting with my family and some relatives. No, I wasn't having a blast riding all those kiddy rides instead we just stayed in the apartment most of the time, where all we did was eat alot (or atleast I couldn't stop eating) played games (now i realise bomberman can be good entertainment), and sleeeep :) So, i do not have any photos of me doing such boring things.

I love love love the holidays because it gives me some time to be away from everything just for a little while. It's good for the soul and i know i need it. But hey, now I'm back! ;)

3 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

xabi soooooo cute xD

Jan-Ice McMac said...

haha..ur hols wasn't that bad...
tho wit my help, it coulda been better =P
hahaha!!!
i miss ace ventura......LOL
(api keluar!!)
and yes.xabi is cute.both dog and man.hahah

VK said...

LOL. of course my holiday would be even better with you around, no doubt about that!!

i miss doing crazy things with you two lar!

haha. i totally agree with jan-ice! XABI, both man and dog is totally adorable. he is getting naughtier tho. :S