Thursday, October 16, 2008

i am a busy bee. buzz*


The last whole week
screams 

 " busy, busy, BUSY! "

Seriously, i have never celebrated so many (6 to be exact) birthdays in 7 days! I know, thats called crazy. :P I am totally wiped-out-tired but it is all worth it. For what could be better than spending time with people whom you love on their special day? :) There is too much too tell, really. To cut it short, this week was filled with gooood food, singing, screaming, hugs, tears, presents, more hugs, plenty of bonding time, smiles and laughter! :)



Thursday : Happy Birthday, Pamela (ahem) Radcliffe!

The only girl i know so crazy over jackets and daniel radcliffe,
but i still love you all the same!
I hope all things good will come your way, 'grandpa'.

You have always taken care of me like a mother (even though we are the same age) and i really appreciate it. :)



Saturday : Huay Ann's Birthday!

Even though we couldn't really celebrate your birthday, 
I'm glad we met up even for a little while.
I pray that God will continue to guide you and lead you 
as you pursue your goals & dreams.
I will definitely never forget all the times we had, kindergarden mate! :)

Happy 19th Birthday!

when we were young and crazy. (we still are actually)

Sunday : Liza Uma's Birthday!

Although we have already surprised her on monday, me and david still wanted to celebrate with Liza again on the actual day. So we went to Jarrods & Rawlins for dinner and the food was goooood ('so sedap wei') as i couldn't stop eating :P. It was a really nice dinner and i'm glad i had it with two people whom i really love.

A sister, a role-model, an inspiration and a friend. ILY, liza! :D

goood foood!

Monday : Jason Gee's Birthday!

It was my first time going karaoke with my friends at Red Box Plus at Pavillion 
and boy, did we have fun! 
We were singing (more like screaming at times) and dancing to crazy songs from westlife, ABBA, beegees, spice girls, savage garden, bon jovi and so much more. i never would have thought i would find people as crazy as me. heh.
 

i am glad to have found a friend in you, Jason :)
 I am looking forward to more of skype, singing, yum cha, and even studying with you! 

you really surprise me in many ways :) happy birthday, partner!

when we still not so 'high' :P probably singing some crazy song like 'wannabe'. Sorry, i had to steal your pictures, Sarah!

the 'model' with his boxers. haha.


what a way to start a new month!
but i'm loving every moment of it

No comments: