Saturday, January 10, 2009

J'aime perdre le temps!


Sympathique by Pink Martini



Je ne veux pas travailler 
Je ne veux pas dejeuner
Je veux seulement l'oublier
et puis je fume

I do not want to work
I do not want to have lunch
I only want to forget
and so I smoke


This song pretty much explains how I feel today. Lazy :)
I don't smoke, so i just waste my time.

I have no class this Saturday! how great it that?
oh wait, i still went to french class in the morning
and my teacher extended our class for an extra 30 minutes. 
ish, so much for trying to be late for class.

The sad news is that my Saturdays will not be permanently classless
I only got the free day because my lecturer got injured during a 
badminton session. Apparently, someone smashed the shuttlecock
right into his eye and his retina started bleeding. very painful indeed.
Gosh, I am really enjoying the break! 
I can assure you that the person is not me :)


Bonne weekend!

2 comments:

Philip Tan said...

what do you mean that the person is not you?

i very confused

Alicia Goh said...

omg i love that french song..made me download a whole album of frnech songs back then..