Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Under Your Wings



wow, there goes the first week of 2009.

little Jethro on new year's day


It still hasn't sunk in completely that it's already a new year.
I'm still writing the wrong date at the top of my paper at times.
but I bet you must have too :)

My first week of the year was occupied with tort assignment.
YES, what a way to start the new year!
It was my fault that i waited till the last week to do it
since i was actually given more than 2 weeks.
I got plenty of excuses but i shan't mention them.
I tried my very best not to procrastinate this time around . . .
( and here is where the word but comes in. hehe ) BUT 
as always the pressure doesn't come pushing in till the date is near.
Anyways, I'm really glad that I managed to finish it 
2 days earlier than the dateline. 
At least its an improvement from last year! :P

I got two more assignments due next month,
so there will be plenty more room to improve.
( yes, i must do better and i will! )

It has definitely been a tiring week for me due to lack of sleep and
trust me, you do not want to meet the sleep-deprived vickie :)
Anyways, I believe only better things will come, for He is with me.
Look out people, this will be a year of learning and growth!

I'm shall go get my much needed rest now.
Good night!


No comments: