Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bonne Annivesarie , Lulu !


I had such a wonderful time sight-seeing KL City with my friends today.
The weather was beautiful and the places we visited really surprised us.
I guess i never really realised how beautiful our little busy city actually is, until today. 
At times, all we have to do is just sit back and enjoy the view :)


You're 20! :D

surpriseeee!

some people only know how to eat (meaning the dude in the pic)

ming, lulu and me.

the gang minus me but it's a nice pic. heh.

us in the "hop-on hop -off bus"
try pronouncing the word fast :D
(you sound silly)

This is Our National Museum. It's actually quite a nice place!

There are skulls behind us. aiks.

the clock tower and us 

ahhh! I can't believe i know you for 6 years already.
*Cheers to more awesome years ahead!*

No comments: