Friday, February 27, 2009

Tell me, Which way?



credits tzert sontige


The time has come to choose which University to go for my third year.
There isn't many choices actually as I have already narrowed it down to threebut thanks to the fickle me, I just can't seem to decide on one.
"Come here", "Go there" or "What about here?", they say.
There is just so many differing opinions and suggestions that I have heard, which has confuse me further rather than help me in making a decision. 

At the end of it, I really think it does not matter what others say,
because the University must be right not for him nor her, but for me. 
My parents can't help me much in this nor can anybody else
but who else who know better of what's best for me other than God.

I'm glad he has answered me by opening the door for me to go 
to the University I wanted. All praise and glory to Him! :)
However, the next challenge is already around the corner as exams 
are only 2 months away and my year 2 subjects are so tough.
All that I can do now is to continue to trust Him to help me through the next challenge ahead!


" I can do EVERYTHING through Him 
who gives me strength"
Philippians 4 : 13
(and so can you!)


No comments: