Sunday, February 22, 2009

He Bites . . . Everything


If you know me well enough, 

you would know that i have a dog named Xabi.
And if you know my dog well enough, you would know 
that he isn't exactly the most obedient dog. :)

So, just as I was happily watching youtube one day,
he bit my mac adapter wire into two and survived!
and guess what? it cost RM300 for a new one!
absolutely ridiculous~

Anyways, after using someone else's adapter for more than 2 weeks,
a very awesome man managed to fix my adapter back for me!
Now my adapter finally works after the second attempt of fixing it!
Praise God! :) oh, the joyyyy! 


the culprit :

how can you stop loving something that looks so adorable?
sigh~

my mac adapter :

i know it looks funny but it works! ta daa~
Thank you awesome man,
you know who you are :)

No comments: