Monday, February 9, 2009

Kick the ASSignment!


there goes the fifteen days of Chinese New Year . .

credits to vivien freakoko


*rawr*



yee sang; i ate this too many times


cousins : adria, adrian, elise, vivien, eunice & vickie

Jonathan and illegal stuff ;P


red chicken mee 

the "cook"


i had a blast while it lasted and i'm looking forward to next year's celebration!


chinese new year has been great this year, which was not what
I predicted because there weren't so many people around this time.
I really wish I could celebrate it with the Lokas though, as they
always brighten my CNY a little more than normal every year.
But truly God is good and gave me more than i expected, as always :)



Hmm, Guess what i was stuck doing the whole week while i went 'bai nian' ?


yes, the lovely land ASSIGNMENT of course!


vickie has officially said goodbye to her land assignment
*gives a hard kick to it*
yes, be gone, never to be seen again! :)
two down, one more to go . . .

______________________________

Blessed Birthday, David ! 

(i was tempted to put your favourite picture; hint : the "sign". haha!)

Thanks for your patience in teaching me how to play the guitar
and also for listening to my rantings/weird dilemmas.
Thanks for fetching me around and stuffing me with good food.
Thank you for psycho-ing me too. I think there is just too much to thank you for.
So, Thank you for everything. 
 You are truly a big brother with a big heart to me :)


No comments: