Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have 'trust' issues.



So, my Trust paper didn't go as well as i hoped.
Having said that, I am just so glad that it is over and done with !
I could say that i have given my best and I'll leave the rest to Him.
Now, there is only one paper left, which is land law.
hmm, 22nd is coming very soon . . . (smiles)


On a happier note, i had a very nice weekend just before my trust paper.
It was my little cousin, yuen chee's 6th birthday on sunday.
I am never much of a birthday party person when it comes to mine.
but I really do enjoy celebrating someone else's birthday with them.
Nothing beats seeing the people you love feeling so happy.

Anyways, i will upload the pictures taken on 
the lovely day this weekend.

oh yeah, you would want to see her birthday cake.
it's beautifuulll! :)



 
Holidays is coming. Any suggestions? 



No comments: