Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pretty & Lovely at Six;


Looking at how quickly she has grown in the past few years really reminded me of how quickly I am growing older! I honestly don't feel like I am already nineteen years of age sometimes.
What more I am actually turning to the BIG two-oh in half a year.
Spending time with my little cousins really reminded me of my childhood too and I would say I had quite a good one. ah, memories :)



As promised, here are the pictures from last Sunday at Yuen Chee's Birthday.



a lovely family photo.
oh yeah, look at the cake!
i told you it was prettyyyy.
why didn't i have cakes like that when i was young?
'dettol lady'
protecting her children is what a mother does best.
(she literally sprayed the whole playground with dettol)
'youuu!'
blaming others is a skill many acquire from a young age :P

ning, as adorable as ever.

they actually posed for the camera.
cute, when they are not screaming.

what is a birthday without some tears?

yuen chee and her friends.

father and daughter.


family.

she is going to grow up into one very pretty girl.
:)


No comments: