Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sniff sniff*



Do you smell it?

Cause I do.



It's the smell of . . . . freedom :)



So, my holiday is finalllyyyy here and truthfully, it feels odd.

I'm not saying i don't like what I am feeling at the moment but having such a long holiday (3 whole months) is something I have never enjoyed since . . . forever? The longest holiday i've had is around two months only and that was when i was still wearing a school uniform. My holidays are never really a holiday usually because i end up being more busy than usual. I don't know why but it just happens.

Honestly, i never really enjoyed holidays that are too long because i much prefer having something to do even if it means going to class and I also find the lack of a proper routine rather annoying. I love bumming and lazing around (who doesn't?) but the fact of the matter is that time is ticking away much too quickly for it to be wasted away with no purpose! I don't get such a holiday often and hopefully, i'll be able to use the time I have wisely while having a good time :)



Some of the things that i'll be doing/'plan' to do during the holidays :

- go to Sabah to visit JJ
- go to Hong Kong with my church mates
- spring clean my room :)
- learn how to cook edible food
- play the guitarrr
- finish reading all the books in my book list
- finish watching all the movies in my movie list
- disturb my friends endlessly
- stalk someone
- plan more trips that probably will not happen (still want to plan though)
- go shoppinnngg (or maybe not? nah, of course i have to )
- annoy my sister
- decorate my room
- eat and eat to gain (at least ) three kilos of weight!!
- sleep to get rid of those hideous eyebags
- oh yeaahhhh . . . . exercise! (almost forgot :p)
- other things . . . which i have not thought of at the moment
- and also hang out with you :) yes, you reading this.
(only applicable to people i know)


p/s : you'll be seeing more of me, i think.

pp/s : any other suggestion on what i should be doing during the 3 months? anything except working :P

No comments: