Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unseen Opportunities




So often we call upon Him to deliver us immediately 
when we are faced with difficulties and troubles.
Because we tend to forget that many a times our afflictions are 
actually opportunities for us to grow and be 
conformed to the image of Christ.
That is what He has reminded me today.

Therefore, we should not only be thankful for the good days
but also be thankful even during the bad times.

As a new phase in my life is about to begin,
I can't help but feel a little worried and even scared.
Well, I can say that I am very much excited also.
But today He has shown me that my circumstances are
opportunities in which His Name may be glorified.
For in my weakness He is made perfect.


Thank you for another day, Lord.


It is good for me to be afflicted
that I might learn Thy statutes 
Psalm 119:71


note : picture taken by vkwong at the peak, HK :)

No comments: