Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Malacca : Out & About


During this holiday, much to my delight I was able to visit a few places but never had I went for a trip as random as the one I had last Saturday. I woke up late in the morning on Saturday and while I was having my breakfast at 1o, my dad just randomly decided that we would go down to Malacca for a day trip. By 11.15 my whole family was already in our car and ready to go! 



jonathannn!




Stadium Hang Jebat
(Sukma 2010 will be held here)

Congrats Jessie for getting 3rd in High Jump!
It was seriously quite scary to see you jump like that.



Vi vien & Jessie

Me & Janice (the triple jumper)



We went down to have some good food and also to support my cousins who came down from Sabah to compete with other independent chinese schools in track & field. :) I quite like Malacca and I have already been there trice this year, I find it to be a nice place to go when I just feel like getting out of the city. It was a good day and it is always nice when the Lokas reunite :D I hope to see the Ong sisters again soon!


Talking about trips, I'll be away during the Merdeka weekend to go for my church camp in Kuantan (yay!). I bet everybody is looking forward to the long weekend ahead. 



I hope you'll have a good one! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

get to ride the cruise this time ?
Tried the satay celup ?

lulu

VK said...

hey

nope, didn't have time to try the cruise yet but i did eat satay celup! :D weird stuff but quite nice.

Anonymous said...

yeaa . i had yau char kuai satay celup. niceeeee