Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Know The Love That Saves


Dear Neckrest,


So, Here we are.



In the autumn on the ground, 
between the traffic and the ordinary sounds
I am thinking signs and seasons while a north wind blows through
I watch as lovers pass me by

Walking stories
 whos and hows and whys
Musing lazily on love
Pondering you

I'll give it time, give it space and be still for a spell
When it's time to walk that way we wanna walk it well

I'll be waiting for you
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting til we're ready, til it's right
Love is waiting



~Brooke Fraser, Love is waiting




p/s : Thank you for the memories and for everything else :)
I guess it is no big celebration but it is a reminder
of God's grace and faithfulness in our lives.
The past twelve months has been an amazing journey 
and I am looking forward to what is ahead!






With much love,
Vic Kie

No comments: