Friday, October 9, 2009

You are the Answer





There is nothing like your love
No exchange for all you gave
To be welcomed into life 
So I can know the love that saves



Awesome peach cake baked in my flat!

My flatmates and I


It's been a tough week so far as I have been very very busy. There are a few things that I have to settle like my fees, buying my textbooks, getting my assignment done and the list goes on. It was not so much about the fact that I was busy that bothered me, rather I fell into the pit of worry. I admit that I was worrying about mistakes that I cannot instantly fix and in return caused me to be even more careless. 

I worried when I should have trust. I had lost my focus.

And yet through all the mistakes and worry, someone was just waiting there to get me out of all the mess. All I had to do was ask. Despite the fact that it has been a difficult week, God has been showing me more evidently that He is real and that He will lead me to the right path. There is an easier way than the road of worry and the answer is simply, Jesus

Looking back to what has happened throughout the week, I thank God for His grace and strength to get through the week of hectic schedule, for the people He has brought along my path to encourage me to persevere and for reminding me of how much He loves me and also, you

I'm getting a 3 day weekend break as I will be going down to Gloucester tomorrow morning until Sunday! :D 
I hope that you too will have a great weekend!



P/s : I  really miss my Xabi boy and everybody back home .


4 comments:

Philip Tan said...

you take really nice pics :)

VK said...

thank you very much :)

but i didn't take the picture of Xabi oh.

Philip Tan said...

i meant the flowers of course :)

VK said...

oh, thank you :)