Saturday, October 31, 2009

You Come To Me




Your steadfast love extends to the heavens
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds
Your righteousness is like majestic mountains
And your wisdom like the depths of the sea

And you come to me

Filling my heat with your loving kindness
I find my peace in the shadow of your wings
I eat my fill from the abundance of your household
And I drink from the streams of rejoicing

You are my king



Looking back to all that has happened during the past month,
I can't help but smile and be thankful.
I won't deny it, being away really wasn't easy for me.
There was so many things going on around me but none seem 
to be able to distract me from the fact that I am far far away.

Yes, I miss my home dearly. 
I know I do because He has blessed me with so much.

But as I wake up each new morning,
I see the beauty that He has placed around me.
The falling leaves, the pretty blue sky and smiling faces 
all telling me the same thing.


He is here with me.
and He is there with you also :)



A heart which was once empty has now
been filled with contentment by Him.