Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here It Goes Again.


I dread Saturdays, i really do :(
For everybody else it's probably the best day of the week,
while for me it's the day where I have 7 hours of class.
Now i guess, you'll understand why i 'look forward' to 
Saturdays so much :P





Ah, i love the smell of books. Don't you?
I got to buy 4 hard cover books yesterday for only Rm 28 during 
the pay less books sale at YMCA KL. yay.
You should definitely check it out if you've got the time.

I have always liked things that are abit old.
I don't mean like an old stinky shoe,
but I do have a liking for things with some sentimental value.
Hmm, isn't it it interesting that the books i bought has been read 
by someone at some place, some time ago.
She may be 8 years older or He may be a father or 
it might be someone i passed on the street.
I wonder if the book made her laugh like it did to me 
or did he find it dull and boring ?
Maybe it made her realise something 
or it may have taught him a lesson.
Books always give me a fuzzy feeling inside,
and i like it. :)



Another Saturday down, plenty more to go!

No comments: