Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Teh-sie

List down 15 random facts/things about yourself



1. I love to smell things like books, my room, clothes and people who smell good.
2. I love flats!
3. My grandmother calls me "Mickieee"
4. I do not like soft toys but I'm obsessed over my giraffe.
5. I only have one sandal because i do not like shoes which are 'open'
6. I have an interest in dead people's lives. eg. Frank Sinatra, Hitler, Audrey Hepburn.
7. I hardly listen to the radio, almost never. 
8. I cannot stand people who litter every where. *kill them* :P
9. I like writing/sending/receiving cards and letters.
10. I love eggs cooked in every way. 
11. I do not know how to make-up at all.
12. I always notice a person's shoulders.
13. I love knits especially those in grey and dark blue.
14. I enjoy listening to oldies very much.
15. I always make a to-do list in my to-do list book.

  

6 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

HAH. Teh-Sie? XD

weeeee. we egg-lovers! :P

VK said...

haha yes, you are Teh-sie :P this is the first time i do this kinda tag thing, you know?

abs said...

no.12 wth...? :P

Puzzle Express said...

YES, I was suprised you did this tag thingy! :D Really. X)

VK said...

shoulders are nice to look at :P
you dont think so?

abs said...

no.. :P