Wednesday, November 12, 2008

There she goes;

They are leaving tomorrow! :(

My mum and sister are going to Sweden
for 1 month starting from tomorrow.
They both really deserve a lovely holiday but
gosh, i'm going to miss them so much!


im so gonna miss your hugs :(

and our freaking out times

and our psychoco times!

i'm so happy for you and i hope you'll have an awesome time over there!

I love you .


The coming month will not be easy but i will persevere 
because i know everything happens for a reason.
I believe He has something in store for me
and He is preparing me for what is to come next year. 
It'll be a time of learning and experiencing new things
and I'm looking forward to it! :)


Isaiah 41 : 10
" Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I  will uphold you with my righteous right hand "


No comments: