Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is it.


GRANDE PRIMO DO BRASIL 2008!

drivers,
put on your helmets and wear your seat belts
for the LAST RACE of the SEASON!!

who is going to win the World Drivers Championship?

it's either you or me, dude.

Felipe Massa, Ferrari
guess who is on pole, ham? obviously not you!

Lewis Hamilton, Mclaren Mercedes
ahh, i'm gonna lose my championship again.

"I will lose the WDC but i want it back right away!" says the Iceman

I sure hope Ham doesn't take my title away.

Brazil is going to be Coulthard's last race of his career :(

this is how fake a smile can get.

boy, i sure hope this happens to Ham *evil grin*



GOSH, this is SO close. 
Massa is 7 points behind, which means that he would have to win this race to have a chance in winning the WDC. On the other hand, Lewis has to finish the race and come in 5th at the very least. I, of course, am supporting MASSA! I want to see Ham's disappointed face all over again. :P oh yea, btw he is starting 4th on the grid and Massa is on pole. *jumping with excitement* Sadly, Kimi does not have a chance of fighting for the championship this year but i will be happy enough to see Ham lose. :) This is going to be exciting !



WATCH the race : 1.00 AM, 2nd November 2008


No comments: