Friday, November 14, 2008

Open Sesame

oh boy, it's been quite a day.
I would say the most productive one i had this week :)

So, i got my medical report this morning from pantai hospital 
and i finally got to know my blood type after 18, almost 19 years 
that my blood type is . . . O Positive! 
My report turned out to be really good and I am perfectly healthy 
according to the doctor. Praise God! :D 
I also managed to bathe Xabi with my dad in the morning 
and bring some dresses for alteration before going to class.
 

Before class today, me and Carlye had a lift incident .
The two of us was going to Level 2 in the itsy bitsy lift with 4 other girls 
but some how the lift stopped at level 1 and the both of us went out. 
By the time we realised that we were at the wrong level, 
the lift closed it's door behind us. 
So, we were walking up the stairs to level 2 getting ready to see the
faces of the people who didn't open the door for us and that was 
when we realised that the 4 girls was STUCK IN THE LIFT. :P 
We couldn't stop ourselves from laughing a little but we are not evil all 
the way, as we did inform the lecturer immediately who called for help. 

Even now, I can't help but smile thinking how close we were 
from being stuck in the lift for 30 minutes. 
Phew* that was close!


2 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

wooah! so close ! XD ``

VK said...

yeahh, i know! super close. hehe.