Thursday, April 10, 2008

i have an insoluble dilemma.


I absolutely hate making decisions! people who know me well would know this.  and yet, here i am stuck with a dilemma which is killing me :( 

learning a new language has been listed as one my resolutions for year 2008 and the language i have chosen to learn is french. since then 3 months has passed and i have not enrolled myself for any classes yet. yeah i know, what a good start right? anyways, something caught my eye last week which was a brochure on french lessons. i was thrilled as the location was very near to my college and also i have got a friend who will be taking the course with me. sadly, i found out that i have a test at the same time with the first french class. HOW LUCKY. plus, i'm not sure whether my dad would want to pay for it. sigh. i don't know what to do..

i did promise D that i was going to start making decisions faster and i plan on keeping it. so, with the help of my sister and a friend and after much deliberation, i have come to the conclusion that i am going to go take up the course! even if i have to pay the fees myself. i refuse to let myself regret that i did not do it now when i'm much older.

 YES, i must do it now or never. :) now all i can do is pray to God that i can finish my paper early so that i'll be able to run across the street as fast as i can :P we'll see..


No comments: