Thursday, April 3, 2008

Too Much Rain Today To Care.

Let the rain kiss you.  
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  
Let the rain sing you a lullaby.  ~Langston Hughes

Another rainy day. Its been raining so much here lately, which can be very wearying some times. Not to mention that I got stuck in traffic for 2 whole hours (in a manual car) yesterday trying to get home. When I finally got home, I was too exhausted to do anything else and my legs felt like jell-O. However, looking at the bright side of things the weather feels so good and refreshing after the rain, like a cool drink of water on a hot day. As I see the dark clouds disappear it was as if they were taking my troubles away and I could feel a calm sense of peace overcome me. :)


Have you found the genuine peace that can 
be yours through Jesus Christ?
Or are you still rushing after illusions of "peace and happiness" 
that the world promises but cannot deliver?

John 14 : 27
I leave you peace; my peace I give you.
I do not give it to you as the world does.
So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid.


No comments: