Tuesday, April 8, 2008

up for a fluffer nutter?


how i wish i could have a fluffer nutter! 
fluffer nutter ; a wondrous peanut butter and jam sandwich.

yes, oh yes. it rained again. im starting to get used to the weather by now.  im tired of getting my shoes wet again and again. that is why i always wear slippers now. whatever that makes me happy right? :)

every tuesday is going to be badminton day from now. today, me and my uni friends enjoy another great 2 hours of fun, sweat and laughter. i likey. i can't wait for next tuesday. *wooosh*

a friend of mine said that girls often take advantage of guys, which i only agree to a certain extent. as i believe that there are girls who would prefer to depend on their own! this is a very interesting topic but i shall leave it at here for now.

note : it's 9.13 pm and i feel so hungry. my mum saying this is a first. i dont care. im eating "ear" biscuits and i'm going to get myself a cup of 'mm-hmm' milk. :P

No comments: