Friday, April 11, 2008

ouch much papercut.

boo hoo * i just got papercut on my finger :( i hope it's not a bad luck sign since i'm having my malaysian studies test tomorrow. Did i mention that i have not touched a single page of the text book yet? i just hope i pass. 


Nothing much happened today, i would say. I went to college to pick up Lu, then we went to mv to catch a movie called "definitely, maybe", which i enjoyed. It's has a nice plot which kept me guessing till the very end. The story also showed how complicated relationships may be and how love can be found at the most unexpected places :). Jack and the gang also came over to visit me and lu. Although it was a short visit, it was nice to see old faces again. i do hope we will meet up again some time soon. 

note : patience can be tested any time any where, therefore always be ready!


 " Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. "

No comments: