Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekly Weather Report

Week 3

Check this out in youtube :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q7O-DRsKE#. Me and my friends (madeline, niven, alex, mutthalib and even my mum!) participated in the KL Freeze event. Although the timing was not as synchronized as some people froze earlier than others, it was definitely a successful one because a large group of people joined, estimated around 200+. It's cool that we, malaysians can get together to do something in unison, without speeches or reference to our age, colour, sex, beliefs and background. dontcha think?

_________________________________________________

The Report :

It's been raining like usual but the sun still comes out to greet us every afternoon. :) My umbrella is becoming to be a very good friend of mine. I just have to remember to bring it out though. Lucky for me, i did not get caught in the jam this week! whee. A very good week but it's been a busy busy one too, packed with classes and activities. bah, I really NEED some SLEEP!

No comments: